Situated in an elevated, quiet area this 4 bedroom home has been meticulously cared for. With absolutely nothing to do, the home presents fantastic value and opportunity. The 1821m2 block provides plenty of room for a shed and to store the trailer, van or boat etc. There is also the potential of subdividing an allotment off subject to council approval. Features include:
• 4 large bedrooms w/built-ins
• Modern Kitchen w/ electric stove, oven & rangehood
• Security screens/doors & ceiling fans throughout
• Cork floor tiles for easy cleaning and comfort
• Spacious lounge room flowing onto dining area
• Two way bathroom adjoining main bedroom
• Separate toilet, concealed laundry
• Rural outlook, fenced 3 sides
Perfect for the investor or owner occupier this property is unique in all it has to offer.
Murgon is a country town located roughly 3 hrs to Brisbane, 2 hrs from Hervey Bay or the Sunshine Coast. The Bjelke-Petersen Dam and the Moffatdale wineries are only a short 15 minutes' drive away, great for weekend activities.
Kingaroy Real Estate has made every effort to make an accurate representation of the property advertised and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy of content which has been provided by a third party.