Situated in an elevated, quiet area this 4 bedroom home has been meticulously cared for. With absolutely nothing to do, the home presents fantastic value and opportunity. The 1821m2 block provides plenty of room for a shed and to store the trailer, van or boat etc. There is also the potential of subdividing an allotment off subject to council approval. Features include:
• 4 large bedrooms w/built-ins
• Modern Kitchen w/ electric stove, oven & rangehood
• Secruity screens/doors & ceiling fans throughout
• Cork floor tiles for easy cleaning and comfort
• Spacious lounge room flowing onto dining area
• Two way bathroom adjoing main bedroom
• Separate toilet, concealed laundry
• Rural outlook, fenced 3 sides
Perfect for the investor or owner occupier this property is unique in all it has to offer.
Murgon is a country town located roughly 3 hrs to Brisbane, 2 hrs from Hervey Bay or the Sunshine Coast. The Bjelke-Petersen Dam and the Moffatdale wineries are only a short 15 minutes' drive away, great for weekend activities.